Saturday 24 May 2008

Madonna orders Timberlake to drop pants

Justin Timberlake has revealed that pop queen Madonna ordered him to drop his trousers so that she could give him a B-12 injection.
Speaking at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, where Madonna was honoured, the 27-year-old star said: "She proceeds to pull a Ziploc bag of B-12 syringes out [of her purse] and says, 'Drop 'em'."
"I don't know what you say to that, so I immediately dropped my pants," Timberlake said, referring to the incident as "one of the greatest days" of his life.
When Madonna later took to the stage, she said: "Everything he said is basically true, but I didn't say 'drop 'em,' I said, 'pull your pants down'.  I like to be accurate because you know I am a control freak."
Check out all the pictures from the ceremony in our gallery here.